Please avoid crossposting between lists.

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 16:26 -0500, ext Larry Battraw wrote:
> roadmap/wishlist for changes to the platform is being created so this
> would definitely be a candidate for the list.

Just to clarify:

http://test.maemo.org/community/roadmap.html is far from reflecting
everything planned that could be public and also all the RFE well
argumented in the maemo community. It would have taken additional weeks
(months?) to release something like complete.

Hitting the Wishlist is almost only a matter of writing down a sensible
rationale. You can do it. In fact the community is the main source of
input for the Wishlist.

Items appearing in the Wishlist are challenged internally against our
plans. Some wished features might be already in our plans and we will
move them to Roadmap unless we have a good reason to keep it in
Wishlist. Some wished features might get into our plans, or might be
pushed to short term releases. Some wished features might be totally out
of our current and mid-term plans, the idea is to identify them so the
community knows that they can take the lead on those without risk of
overlapping.

I will put "USB host mode" in the Wishlist. I plan to update the roadmap
page on Fridays (if we have stuff to update).

--

Quim Gil - http://maemo.org