Hi,

I removed developers list from CC.

ext Neil MacLeod wrote:
Below I'll go through all bootup problems found so far and tell
how to deal with them before the next release (where these are fixed)
is released.

Thanks Eero - very helpful to have a concise list of workarounds. I've created a thread on ITT which references your posting as it may help a lot of users who fall victim to a reboot loop.

Regarding the RSS app, a new crash bug has been found in the last few days when accessing the Joystiq[1] feed - can you verify this feed no longer crashes the modified RSS applet?

Would seem to work with the forthcoming next release.  I just added
the feed, got the items and panned through them and it stayed up.
Even memory usage stayed reasonable (unlike sometimes with gnome.planet
feed and its huge images).

        - Eero