Chris Vail wrote:
> I live in San Diego, USA, and I want to get a 1 GB memory for my N770 (I
> believe that is the MU 13 chip).  Unfortunately, the Nokia US website
> says "Store only", and the only Nokia stores in the US are in Chicago
> and and New York.
>
> What is the best way for me to get hold of the MU 13?  Should I try to
> get one of the Nokia stores to ship me one, or should I contact a
> European vendor?

Any standard 1GB RS-MMC card will work in the 770. You're better off *not*
buying from Nokia as Nokia charge way over the odds for memory (between THREE
and FOUR times the normal price!)

For example the UK Nokia store retails the MU-13 at £44 ($88) while I can pick
up a Transcend 1GB Dual Voltage (DV) RS-MMC card for £12 ($24) online[1] in the
UK - you should be able to get similar deals in the US.

Google for "1GB RS-MMC" and buy online or try Frys, Best Buy etc.

1.
http://www.mobymemory.com/products/Transcend/Transcend-1GB-MMCMobile-RS-DV-(Dual-Voltage)-MMC-card.asp