What's your N800 update version? 4.2007.26-8 ?

I installed Gnumeric without any problems on my N800 with 4.2007.26-8
firmware.

Gnumeric is a large app, and it needs about 32MB of free space on
memory. I want to find a way to put all my app's in my mmc card...
Because I'm without much free space now.

Danilo Cesar Lemes de Paula
UFPR - Ciência da Computação
http://www.danilocesar.com