Hi Guys,

 I'm new to the list, a quick google didnt find anything useful, so i hope
this isnt a repeated question.

 I'm looking to get wikipedia on my n800. I got an 8gb SDHC handy too.

 My previous experience with my zaurus was with wikie2Zaurus (
http://home.arcor.de/mbaumeister/wiki2zaurus/), was a simple enough hack
then.  I was wondering if there are any other solutions out there ? I was
hoping to do without the apache/httpd portion, but compression is badly
needed and short of doing a cramfs (or equivalent) and a recompile of the
kernel, I've not seen any other ways. My other problem is also the huge
*number* of files that will be generated is huge, and using xfs might be a
better fs to handle.

 Anyone knows of a good compressed file system that is support by the n800
(if possible by default)

 Any pointers to a good information source will be greatly appreciated.

Elvin
-