I'd put this into Bugzilla if I could figure out a category, or contact
the maintainer if I could find an email address.

Aisleriot won't install. The main .deb file is in the collection, but
the helpfile and card themes are missing. Here is the output of apt-get
install aisleriot:

or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  aisleriot: Depends: aisleriot-card-theme-paris but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-card-theme-bellot but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-card-theme-ornamental but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-card-theme-dondorf but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-card-theme-anglo but it is not installable
             Depends: aisleriot-help-en (= 1:2.20.0bis-1) but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-help-es (= 1:2.20.0bis-1) but it is not
installable or
                      aisleriot-help-fr (= 1:2.20.0bis-1) but it is not
installable
E: Broken packages