Now - Carrying case!, That one I need too. Are there any Vegan ( non - leather carrying cases ) for N800 ? Thats one thing I need very bad :(.

Thanks

Rajesh

Acadia Secure Networks wrote:
Jonathan,

who cares about the keyboard....................is the Nokia carrying case for the 810 available (and not just in cyberspace)?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

*Serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and emerging network service provider markets*

* *

Alan Williamson wrote:

whats it like? what has it that the N800 has been begging for? (execpt the keyboard that is!)

and when will it available in Europe?

Jonathan Greene wrote:
it's in my pocket! a few videos here - atmasphere.net/wp <http://atmasphere.net/wp> and maemoapps.com <http://maemoapps.com> as well as some poorly shot pics I raced to post on flickr - user atmasphere