Hi, maybe you could help me. I have been trying to find something in Google,
but without success. There is too much information that has nothing to do
with what I am looking for.

I would like to begin programming in C in my 770, and would like some link
to tutorial about that. I have found information about developers of maemo
applications, but that is not yet my goal. I only want to use the gcc
compiler in my 770, but I need some help in the first programs, because of
different libraries than usual and things like that.

Is there any "helloworld" tutorial for C in 770?

By the way, I have tried to install g++ but gave me errors because of
different versions of ligc6. Any hint about that?

I am using OS 2006.49.2

Thank you,
Sebas.