So recapitulating, for those who were asking how to do it:
* When the PowerKeyShortAction=softpoweroff the keys are locked
* When the PowerKeyLongAction=softpoweroff the keys are NOT locked
Wait, wait, wait ;-) As far as I've tested it on my N800, setpoweroff locks the keys and the screen in both situations, no matter on which Action (Short or Long) it has been affected. My N800 is configured with PowerKeyLongAction=softpoweroff since nearly the beginning and the keys are always locked as soon as I press the PowerKey for more than ~1.5 sec. Am I the only one? I can't imaging why things would differ depending on Short/LongAction...
--
Laurent, Nantes (FR) - http://blog.lmartin.fr
Apple MacBook Pro 15"