On Sunday 28 October 2007 22:04:54 Jonathan Greene wrote:
> In OS2008, you can just add a SIP account just as you would Jabber or
> GTalk.  This will work on the N800 and the N810 and even support
> bluetooth headset profile for maximum VOIPing!  It looks as this also
> supports the built-in presence features as well, but I've only just
> scratched the surface on my N810 in this regard.

Are you enjoying rubbing ouor noses in what you have but we don't yet. *grin*
(I'm saying this very tongue in cheeck btw)

On a serious note.  does the new kernel in 2008 have MPPE built in?  Some of
us are forced to connect to WinNets on occasion and this is a sticking point.
On the other hand I've gotten my buns registered for the seminar Nokia is
giving at Stanford on Nov 6th, so I can start building kernel images that I
can flash and that actually work.  (novel idea I think.)

James