Hi everybody:

I'm truly happy about how my little 770 connects to Internet via my Nokia
mobile phone. It's really easy, transparent and fast...

I've got a bit OFF-TOPIC question about that:

I've installed Debian in my laptop (just because Debian is installed in my
770, and I like very much how it works)... Now I would like to do the same
with my laptop: I would like it to connect to Internet via my Nokia mobile
phone, just like 770 does. As both of them are Debian systems, is there a
way to copy one configuration into the other system? What are the minimal
packages that I should install in my Debian laptop in order to work as good
as my 770?

Salut,
Sebas.