I have tried for the last 3 days to browse the internet via WiFI.  I
initially ran into connection issues (failed to Connect), but was able to
overcome these. Now I'm able to hold a connection (Connection Manager stays
connected).  However, any time I try to browse a site, the browser times
out.  I have successfully connected to 3 different routers and with all I
cannot browse the internet. Tried reflashing, recreating the connections,
nothing works.

At wits end here. I'm thinking I have a lemon that needs to be returned. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris