Thank you, Luostarinen Mika!

I'm using Nokia N800 Tablet. Fedora + maemo is to simulate.

According to you, I should use scratchbox 1.08 (
http://scratchbox.org/download/files/sbox-releases/apophis/tarball), is it
right?

I still have to use Fedora, and 64-bit. There're also 2 problems to me:
32/64-bit, and Fedora/Ubuntu

Look like I have to use chroot to install 32-bit Scratchbox on Fedora
64-bit. I need your help indeed. I get stuck too late with this problem :(

Best regards,
Jakov