I hope some day there will be an official Maemo repository like that for
Debian, plenty of apps and no need to download from almost twenty
repositories...

Because http://repository.maemo.org/ has got only the basic to work with the
Tablet, but if you need more apps, then you must pick from here and there
and it's a caos...

For me it's ok... I've got a complete sources.list (with up to 42 repos, I'm
lucky that they don't break my system) and there I can download almost any
app that exists for my 770 (AbiWord, Octave, Synaptic, Gnumeric, Lybniz,
MPlayer... ). But I'd prefer it all centralized...

Salut,
Sebas.