# su -
# echo 0 > /proc/sys/vm/vdso_enabled

Is it so, Stelian? Or could you explain for more? Thanks very much for your
info! It could be a big encouragement for me!

For my case, I do login successfully, but the problem is usually related to
qemu or when using ESbox, (do you use it?) just build a simple HelloWorld
and get error msg:

----------------------
gcc -o hello hello.c
Error executing program 'ld_fake_native': No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

checking for LIBHILDONMM...
configure: error: Package requirements (hildonmm >= 0.9.6) were not met:

No package 'hildonmm' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBHILDONMM_CFLAGS
and LIBHILDONMM_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Did you face with it? I'd highly appreciate your help!

Thanks again!