Von: Michael R. Head  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: maemo-users@maemo.org
Gesendet: So., 13. Jan. 2008 06:13:13 GMT
Betreff: Any way to rectify "Internal error. Application 'Web' closed." ?
I'm running OS2007HE on a 770 I have in my possession. Just a bit ago, I
was downloading a file to the removable memory card when the 770 crashed
(in other words, it rebooted itself).

Now when I attempt to run the browser (or if the browser is launched by
other means from another app), I just get the "Internal error.
Application 'Web' closed." and the browser quits immediately.

Is there some way to sort this out without reflashing the OS?

Thanks,
mike

--
Michael R. Head <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>