Kevin T. Neely wrote:
On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 04:59:58PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 10:24:54PM -0800, DrFredC.com wrote:

This makes about as much sense as saying there's global warming when
there's record snow and cold all over the place.

It's 8 degrees (centigrade) and sunny here in Zurich.  Are you confusing
"global" with "USA" perhaps?  ;-)

Oops, forgot to mention that it's 83F here.  I live in the US.  So not even all of America is suffering from all that cold.

Every pass thru WA Cascades is currently closed to all traffic -- can't even get up there to ski.  The WA passes have barely been open all week.  It's one of the coldest and snowiest years on record for Washington with lots more predicted with no end in sight. FYI, there's been all sorts of record cold temps set this year all around the world.   Personally, if it would help warm things up, I'd gladly go out and set my yard's burn pile on fire...  If I could get the soggy heap to burn...