Tuomas Kulve wrote:
> Media Player doesn't allow you to open ogg files directly but when the
> Metalayer Crawler adds your oggs to the Library then you can play the
> oggs from there with the Media Player.

Metalayer-crawler is the first thing I disable and remove after
reflashing my N800. It is evil and literally kills battery life and the
life of flash devices. You should not have to rely on the
Metalayer-crawler to play ogg, because until Nokia/Maemo fix the
memory/processor usage issues with the crawler, people like me are going
to gain root access and remove it.