Hmmm,

Nokia just lauched the Nokia Music Store, however when trying to access it
using a N800 I'm getting a page stating:

"Nokia Music does not support Mozilla Firefox (Linux) on your operating
system

Supported operating systems are Windows XP and Vista using Microsoft
Internet Explorer"
(Rough translation from dutch error message)

So I tried the page using a Linux desktop. Different error page, with a
link to the N-series website. After selecting that link, first thing it
shows on the main page is: N810 (The new N810 WiMAX edition...)

Ironic isn't it? :-)

(Did I realy expect to be able to use a device with Linux to access
copyrighted content? No. That is probably still one step too far)

Jac

---
  Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     CISSP   RHCE        http://www.the-box.com