On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Kevin T. Neely
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 04:50:54PM +0200, Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
>>
>> MicroB opens my Google Reader page with no issue at all, and is actually
>> quite fast.
>

> Lucky, it doesn't work for me.  Fennec is still pretty unusable for me on an
> n800, although i have it installed and am waiting for an updated version.
>
> Sadly, readermini.com doesn't really work anymore, either, making me far, far
> behind on my RSS subscriptions.

Not sure John Tokash (ReaderMini's developer) still reads this list,
but I think he's been iPhoned ... ;)

I tend to use the mobile version of GR, which I don't really like, but
at least it's reliable.  They need to do much more than a single item,
but seem to be giving the goods to Apple and I suppose Android