On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:51:49PM -0700, Jeff Treague wrote:

> 7.the n800 has two card insted of one-is this good the n810 has one
> card.
> A. The n800 one slot is hard to get to

This means you put one in for stuff you want to have there permanently,
and the other is for putting things in temporarily.  And, I suppose,
that makes it easy to copy your permanent card to your temporary card
for backup; then put the backup on a shelf where your n800 can't damage
it.

> 8. n800 cost less

Unless you want the built-in keyboard or the built-in GPS, I think the
n800 is a much better deal.

If you want a physical keyboard on the n800 (touch-typists care about
this a lot), your choices are
  (a) bluetooth
  (b) USB with a female-to-female adapter and some software hacking.

-- hendrik