hi all:
I report this problem at maemo bugzilla.
The steps to reproduce the problem:
1.open X Terminal, type some characters
2. close your physical keyboard, and then open the virtual keyboard.

This works correctly for Notes,MicroB(the browser),Modest(Email) and any
other applications which include entery widgets.

I research this problem for a while. I think it's not the problem about
X-Terminal itself. The input method of X-Terminal is different from
other applications(Notes, Micro) which include entry widgets.

So I assume that it is the problem about vte.