2008/11/21 Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I get what you're saying, but remember that Nokia is in this for the
> money, not for others' benefit or because it's the right thing to do.
> That means "planned obsolescence" is in effect, as well as control (in
> other words, *not* true FOSS) and other things...

I'm in the business too, so that I try to understand. But when you've been
struggling to get things working in your Nokia Tablet... the least thing you
expect is that all your system is in danger because a fatal move of some
employee at Nokia. And if that happens I'm going to complain... as they
would complain if they couldn't find spare pieces for their old Opel
Kadett... Sorry but I still can buy razor blades for my even older Gillette
Contour Plus!!!

Salut,
Sebas.