On Thu, 14 May 2009, karoliina.t.salmi...@nokia.com wrote:

> Hi,
>> Unfortunately, I don't have it on my N810 and can't find a copy of it.  And
>> the times I need it are when travelling and so I have not got around to
>> porting it myself!
>
> Actually I would like to encourage you or someone else to port it if you need
> it.
> We are very busy here and can't port every app you would like to have, so
> if you really want it, please consider doing it by yourself.

This is very funny considering that telnet is available in busybox, so
_not_ having it installed by default is a conscious decision by Nokia.
Life with the tablet could be a bit simpler if Nokia chose to include
more stuff that is available in busybox (md5sum, cpio, hexdump, ...).

--
Matan Ziv-Av.                         ma...@svgalib.org