Gary,

thanks for the clarification and for sharing the info about the new
Verizon Wireless (EVDO/HDSPA) modem product.

Regarding Verizon Wireless plans to build out their own
UMTS/HSDPA/EDGE/GSM Radio Access Network in the U.S. I expect that they
will do that in the 700 mhz band  where they have been awarded spectrum
rights in the U.S. market.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC