Hi all,

some time ago I replaced in my N810 my old 1Gb SanDisk memory card by a new 4Gb
Class-4 Micro-SDHC (with an adaptor) Kingston memory
card and partitioned it to have just one big partition which I formated in
FAT32 (standard maemo tools). Since then I find my tablet
a bit slow (slower than before), specially when writing; and some things do not
work as expected (i.e. the media player starts
updating the media library but will never end).

Since I read in this list that Class 4 should be enough for the N810, I was
wondering if it could be the way I partitioned the
memory card that is posing the problem. Should I have partitioned it in several
smaller partitions? Which is the recommended size
for a partition?

Any Ideas?

Thanks.
Alejandro