Try yo exclude your camera for automount. Then include in your script the
command mount and after done ( you can obtain some scripts for detect the
partition without automount). Probably works, because I think that your
problem it's desynchronization, in one way you are mouting and in the other
executing a script ( that sometimes works and others not I suppouse ...
depend of the charge of the system).

Try to put all in the same script, this will be de process sequential.

Regards, Adrian.