Hi,

I have set up two IMAP accounts in modest (maemo5). Since I was in
england and had an connection error during roaming, one of the accounts
doesnt update anymore. It also doesn't show the contents of already
downloaded mails. The "newest" message is 4th nov. In evolution
everything works fine.

My question: How could I find more details about this behavior (logs,
debugging etc)

I'm not so much interested in a quick fix, because the account isn't
urgent. I just want to now what goes wrong, so I can file a bug report.

Or should I just write one.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

peo...@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'