I reflashed with NSU just in case and now it seems that every problem has
perished.

Has there been any changes to 42.11 image recently? Or some transfer
problems? It appears to be very mystical because the third time i downloaded
the image it started to work at the first place and with that those problems
appeared. But when reflashed again with Win7 + NSU, the device works as out
of the box.

-Ossipena/Timo

24. marraskuuta 2009 14.02 Kimmo Hämäläinen