On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Igor Stoppa <igor.sto...@nokia.com> wrote:
> ext Timo Pelkonen wrote:
>
>> Then let the markets decide it instead of your speculation, markets are
>> always right unlike persons.
>>
>> Ossipena/Timo
>>

> Especially when the speculations are offensive without even bringing any
> evidence
> pointing to whose fault it is.
>
> igor

Yeah, I guess you don't consider market statistics that Nokia is continually
losing share to be "facts", because they don't fit with your fanboy
views.

Just to make it clear that when I said "developers" I was referring to
those paid by Nokia, not the volunteers. Nokia is the one who is
taking advantage of people who desperately want the open source
community to grow and repeatedly ripping them off, both volunteer
developers and consumers.

Mark