Sebas,

you might want to have your client read the following recent review at
the amazon.com www site:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1T7KKC62GZ5JZ/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1T7KKC62GZ5JZ

and specifically the commentary there regarding the included  email
client and the difficulty of getting the touch screen to work without a
stylus. As of now the device is scoring an average of 4 out of 5 among
the reviewers so far.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC