Dne 5.8.2012 11:18, ri...@happyleptic.org napsal(a):
-[ Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:52:29AM +0200, Pavel ??ezní??ek ]----
Dear comaemoers,

I have recently read an article, a review of Nokia N900. The reviewer stated
that his device lasts 3 days on battery when only sometimes calling or writing
SMS.
This is what I hardly can believe because my N900 lasts only 3, max. 6 hours on
battery and then the battery gets discharged.
Was the reviewer kidding or is something wrong with my mobile computer?
Mine, whith it's quite old battery, can probably last 2 days with this
kind of usage (but browsing the web on wifi empty the batterie on 3/4
hours).

I'd say you have a program installed that ruins the battery life.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Rixed!

I am connected all the time to WiFi at home. But even outdoors when not connected, my battery discharges in a couple of hours.

Pavel