On 11/03/2010 12:28 PM, Michael Scherer wrote:
if really you want to change this you should :
- ditch the url in favor of a XML-RPC or REST calls
Given the fact we have slightly less ressources than Mandriva and that
people on Mandriva side ( or at least, that's what I remind that fcrozat
told me ) didn't have the ressources to have a more complex system, we
should avoid this.
Not only that, but simple solutions are often much less fragile and break less often. I'm in favor of keeping a simple solution at this point.

(Sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries.)

 - Michael