On Wed,  2 Mar 2011 02:21:12 +0100 (CET), Tux99 wrote:
Just a quick note to mention something I observed:

when editing a commit log entry with:

svn propedit --revprop -r r123456 svn:log
svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/packages/

(this command was given to me by Anssi and works fine)

the log entry on http://svnweb.mageia.org/ never shows the edits, it keeps
showing the original entry.

18 hours have no passed since I did the propedit so I have to assume that
this is not just a delayed sync (unless it's updated only once every
24h?).

No, there is just a cronjob that sync every 5 minutes :
/usr/bin/svnsync synchronize file://$name"

It doesn't seem to have a way to resync changelog, according to the
help of the software.

The faq speak of using svnsync copy-revprops, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/notes/svnsync.txt, not sure if this is not a costly operation ( or one that will take more and more time with a growing repository :/ ).

--
Michael scherer