Am 24.03.2011 09:57, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
2011/3/24 Ahmad Samir<ahmadsamir3...@gmail.com>:
On 24 March 2011 02:58, Dexter Morgan<dmorga...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Ahmad Samir<ahmadsamir3...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Has the Free DVD in Mandriva ever contained non-free firmware?

No, but the question is more , will we provide a "non free" dvd iso,
and this question is i think interesting.

A possible solution for people with such a setup could be a non-free
"driver cd ISO" which they could include in the installation process.

What about a DVD including non-free packages but has the option to not install them? I think the majority of the users don't care that much about proprietary issues, they just need them for using there wireless card or graphic card. Those how do care can just uncheck the non-free part of the DVD. :)

Regards,
Thorsten