14.06.2011 15:30, Michael Scherer kirjutas:
Le mardi 14 juin 2011 à 14:14 +0200, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
Le mardi 14 juin 2011 13:56:29, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
Hello,

do we wait firefox 5 rc or we can start to update to firefox 5 soon ?
Mandriva now has several packages for firefox (like for chromium), following
the upstream channels, maybe we could envision doing it too ?
That's 3 times the work however, especially for extensions.

IMHO extensions and plugins should be same for all. They might not work but this will be the choice of the user.

--
Sander