On 26/01/12 02:20, Sebastian sebsebseb wrote:
On 25/01/12 08:26, Remco Rijnders wrote:
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 09:21:41AM +0100, Oliver wrote in <1327479701.21166.4.ca...@beteigeuze.oli-home>:
Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2012, 11:38 +0100 schrieb Oliver Burger:
Calling again...

Until now we have 19 people coming to FOSDEM but only 5 who have
volunteered to help for some time at the stand.

So, if you are coming to FOSDEM, please consider helping us there, so
it won't be a few people having to stay there the whole day.

It's always great to have so many people reacting...

We are about 20 people at Fosdem and only five of them do volunteer to
help at the stand, meaning those five will have actually not time left
to attend any sessions?
I don't really believe this.

Or am I just too German in my organisation and the way to go is to just
wait who will honour us with his presence? And I can throw the whole
organisation out of the window?

Speaking only for myself here... I had the distinct impression when I looked at the FOSDEM site a few weeks back that the list of talks was not complete yet. I was kind of waiting on that to see what talks I really wanted to attend, and then see what times that'd leave me to help at the stand.

Remco
It's a bit like this for me as well. I would like to help on the Saturday and Sunday at the Mageia stand however I do not know when exactly, because I haven't been to FOSDEM before. In fact I haven't been to any Linux/opensource/freesoftware event before.

From Sebastian sebsebseb
Nor have I, but I don't mind seeing the talks on youtube afterwards. Will all talks be recorded?