16.03.2012 12:56, tux99-...@uridium.org kirjutas:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012, Sander Lepik wrote:

16.03.2012 03:07, tux99-...@uridium.org kirjutas:
On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Anne nicolas wrote:

Hi there

Beta 2 is available now  for tests. Here is the announcement:
http://blog.mageia.org/en/2012/03/15/mageia-2-beta-2-near-the-goal/

We need your tests and reports more than ever!
Hi Anne, I gave feedback with regards to serious issues when trying
beta 1 on a Cedarview Atom system, but apart from a couple of
isolated replies (thanks to those who did reply) that unfortunately
didn't solve the issues I got no further interest.
And the bug number is?
Does your post mean you looked at the info I provided in the previous
emails and you concluded that I'm hitting a bug?
Well, if it doesn't work for you out-of-the-box then yes, AFAIK you are hitting some kind of bug. It's bug at least for you. And you should report it so we can track it. Complaining in the list has no use here. You can't assign thread to some packager. If it comes out that it's not bug but some kind of other problem then there is solution for that - it's called "RESOLVED -> INVALID". ;)

--
Sander