On 29/05/12 09:03, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
On 29 May 2012 01:43, barjac<buildsystem-dae...@mageia.org>  wrote:
Description :
This is the second version of the GRUB (Grand Unified Boot-loader), a highly
configurable and customizable boot-loader with modular architecture.
It supports a wide range of kernel formats, file systems, computer
architectures and hardware devices.
*************** PLEASE NOTE ***************
This is a development snapshot, and is not necessarily stable.
GRUB 2 is not yet supported by the Mageia configuration tools nor integrated
into the install system.
It will not replace GRUB or your current boot manager if you install it.
Do not replace GRUB (grub package) with it unless you know what are you doing.
Refer to the README.Mageia file that is part of this package's documentation
for more information.

This should not be part of description.
Use README.urpmi instead

barjac<barjac>  2.0-1.4379.mga3:
+ Revision: 248863
- Removed dot from one summary
- imported package grub2

Thierry,
I guess that you are referring to the section after ********* PLEASE NOTE ********** ? If this was in a README.urpmi then users would not see it until after installation. I think that this is something that needs to be explained *before* installation, which is why I added it to the description. Someone looking at this in rpmdrake and trying to decide whether or not to install, will be better informed.

Barry