On 06/07/2012 16:49, Romain d'Alverny wrote:
(removed -discuss from the discussion)

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Marja van Waes<marj...@xs4all.nl>  wrote:
On 06/07/2012 14:22, Romain d'Alverny wrote:
Maybe it works better in upgraded Bugzilla :)

No, it works in the current setup.

I think we should ping bug reports for which we haven't got a confirmation
that the assignment was correct after two weeks, except when the assignee
shows activity in the report.

If the assignee thinks the bug was assigned correctly, he can put OK on the
whiteboard or set status to ASSIGNED, and he won't show up in this search
again, so he won't be pinged for this reason again.

We can make a bi-monthly check that will only whine to the assignees,
and not others. That makes at most (for the unlucky ones), two mails a
month summarizing what they are assigned to and that it has not been
checked out of the query.

Shall we try that?

Well, if you replace "bi-monthly" by "twice a month" (that seems to be what you mean), then: yes, please!

Bi-monthly doesn't have a fixed meaning http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bi-monthly ;)

Thanks a lot, Romain :)