On 03/15/2013 03:26 PM, Anne Nicolas wrote:
Hi there

We are in the last run for Mageia 3 final release. We have postponed
the final release and added a beta 4 to give us some more time. The
problem is we *still* have 59 bugs in list... We *must* all focus on
it. Fixing bugs is for sure less fun than testing new versions and
developing new functionnalities. But we are also working for Mageia
users and we want to deliver a new version and make everybody happy
with it.

So here is a review of these bugs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao3phYOTRNeQdEEtSjBSSWkxTmdIcmJZcGtfYjN1NVE&usp=sharing

I have sorted it by BugID. Don't know if it is permanent or just
for my view (not so expert in Google Docs), but it helps to find
a bug you know you posted and have its ID...

 See the comments for each of them. We need help on testing,
debugging and fixing bugs. Everybody can help. Please add your name
if you want to help on one of them. Do not hesitate to ask any
question here or on irc.

The first reviews are rather good on beta 3. Keep on the good work

Thanks all!

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...