On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM, David Walser <[email protected]> wrote: >>> Mandriva had things packaged that Mageia doesn't like libiphone, >>> libopensync, libopensync-plugin-google-calendar, libopensync-plugin-kdepim, >>> multisync-gui, and msynctool. Are those packages just not packaged, or is >>> there another way to do it? libimobiledevice is packaged for Mageia 1. >> If they are not packaged you should open a bug report to have them included >> in >> mageia. > > I know, but part of the reason I asked about these is I'm wondering if some > of them aren't needed anymore and/or have been superceded by > something else. Once I know what's required I'll make requests (or maybe > import them myself if I can get mentored as a packager). >
In cauldron we have: kitchensync 0.22 libopensync 0.22 libopensync-plugin-akonadi 0.22 libopensync-plugin-syncml 0.22 libsyncml 0.22 msynctool 0.22 and I'm currently working on updating opensync to 0.39, syncml to 0.5.4, opensync-plugin-syncml to 0.39 and kitchensync to 0.40.1. I have the first three ones ready, I'm missing the last one but I hope to have it ready this week. The libopensync-plugin-akonadi plugin haven't been ported yet to support opensync 0.39, or things currently work in a different way to sync with akonadi/kdepim and opensync 0.39, so I'll have to figure out this too. -- Juancho
