> It would be nice to hear the voice of magit users, how you use Git,
> and what you would like to see improved in Git.  Magit developers
> are also very welcome.

Thanks for getting in contact!  Since this mailing list isn't very
active, so I am going to forwarded this in a few places that get more
visitors.

> P.S. At request I can open a separate channel in survey, with a separate
> survey URL, so that responses from particular site or organization could
> be separated out.

It would be nice to see how Magit users differ from others, so please
give us such a separate URL.

Also I would like to hear from  Git developers who are also Magit users.
What do you like/dislike?  What improvements would you like to see?