Hi all,

Is there a way to customize the command that magit run when I commit,
e.g. using `git ci' (a user defined alias) instead of `git commit' ?  I
used to have a popup action to run `git ci' bound to "i".  With the
recent switch to transient my customization broke as it used to rely on
`magit-popup'.  I replaced my previous hack with the following advice:

  (defun shahid/magit-replace-command (args)
    (message "called with: %S " args)
    (pcase-let ((`(,cmd . ,args) args))
      (cond
       ((string-equal cmd "commit") (cons "ci" args))
       (t (cons cmd args)))))

  (advice-add #'magit-run-git-with-editor
              :filter-args
              #'shahid/magit-replace-command)

But I'm wondering if there is any interest in making the commands used
by magit customizable ?

Cheers,

JS