** Attachment added: "float.jpg"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/50869337/float.jpg

--
Layout of tabs is screwed up when creating view in Firefox on Mac

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
reported by Tim Fedak
Wednesday, 23 June 2010, 7:24 AM
I had noticed problem in the position of the "blocktype" box that houses the
various block types available to drag-drop when laying out a portfolio view.
The problem appears in Firefox 3.6.3 (on a Mac).

The left margin of the blocktype box was located on the right-hand margin of
the categories list.  I traced this back to line #16 of the views.css, which
included a "float: left;" for the category-list.  By removing/commenting this
line, the problem resolved itself.

I have not tested with other browsers, but thought other's might like to know
about this apparent layout bug.

----
The problem persists for him also in Firefox 3.6.4.

I (Kristina) can't replicate the bug in Firefox 3.6.4 on Mac 10.6.3 because I
don't have that problem. -> If we use his fix or find another one, we should
contact Tim for testing.