** Changed in: mahara

--
Internalmedia blocktype needs re-testing - several issues

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
As from this thread: http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=353

There seems to be problems embedding several types of file, and on ie7,
embedding mp4s locks up Views completely. This is Not Good.

We should revisit the code for this block, and test it thoroughly. I think
we've made several changes recently to how filetypes are done, any one of which
could have caused issues.

This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:
https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3242&group_id=176&atid=739