** Changed in: mahara

--
Feature request: Editable views

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
I would like to be able to allow peer editing of some of the views I have
created.

Basic Idea:    Add another tick box similar to the "Allow Copying" tick box
which is called "Allow Editing".  This allows all people who can access the
view the same editing rights as I have myself.

More complex idea:   It would be even better if I could configure whether
editing is possible or not - allowing some individual members to edit but not
others.

You might say that I could facilitate this functionality by using group views
for each invidividual member....   but it would be nicer in certain contexts to
allow editing of views I own myself.

A case scenario for this would be in the delivery of NVQs in the UK.  A
candidate and an assessor/trainer could collaboratively edit a view containing
a progress tracking table in a text box.  This view could then be submitted to
a course group "for assessment" in the same way as other views representing
untis of their qualification.