** Changed in: mahara

--
mahara.org messages link in email and More... link on summary give me access
denied

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Confirmed

Bug description:
Username: crimson

I received this email from a spam message:

You have been sent a notification from Mahara ePortfolio System. Message
follows:

Subject: New message from nancy wilson

nancy wilson has sent you a message.  To view this message, visit

http://mahara.org/user/sendmessage.php?id=6530&replyto=879010

The issue is that link doesn't work - it gives me access denied:

"Access Denied
You do not have access to view this page

You cannot send this user a message"

Also, navigating to http://mahara.org/account/activity/ then clicking on "New
message from nancy wilson" then "More...' (same link as above) gives the same
issue.