** Changed in: mahara

--
Repeat virus upload notification issues

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Triaged

Bug description:
I am running Mahara 1.0.2 on Ubuntu 8.04 Server (Apache 2.2.8, PHP 5.2.4 and
MySQL 5.0). I have the latest version of ClamAV. I am using Postfix running on
the box to rely mail to our campus mail server and this is working, as users
receive notifications of new personal messages.

I have set 'repeat virus upload notification' to 'email' in the 'Activity
preferences' section, and I have tested that ClamAV works by using eicar and I
am sussesfully prevented from uploading the file.

Is it possible to set the number of attempts that is classed as 'repeated
attempts'? For example initially I would want an email everytime somebody
attemps to upload a file with a virus. After testing I may want to reduce this
to only email after 4 or 5 attempts.

During the testing with the eicar test file I was prevented from uploading the
file each time I tried it, but never received one notification about repeated
uploading.

This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:
https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2398&group_id=176&atid=739