** Changed in: mahara

--
Feedback - Timeout clarification

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Incomplete

Bug description:
A the case study rep from VUW has emailed me to say that some of her tutor were
finding that by the time they had entered in a bunch of feedback on a student's
view, that the the system would log them out. I assume this means that when
they go to submit the feedback, they have been auto logged out and they have
lost their work.

I just want to check whether there was some server settig or something that
would cause this or whether it was a browser thing as I am assuming the 30
minutes inactivity time wouldn't kick in if the tutor was still typing
away/hadn't left their feedback there for 30 mins before submitting.  Thanks.

This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:
https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=636&group_id=176&atid=739